Tuesday, August 2, 2016

HOW TO BREAK INTO THE SCREENWRITING BUSINESS

Okay everyone, this is you chance to really learn how to get into the business of selling screenplays, writing for hire and moving your careers forward.

My newest course via Screenwriters University (titled above) will begin on August 18th.  You will need to sign up now since places are limited.  The course is only 4 lessons and it is packed with insider information on how you must proceed to success.  I will personally be available to all students for questions and advice, during the course.  

Since the  course is 4 weeks instead of 6 weeks it is at a reduced fee.

My book:  MIND YOUR BUSINESS:  A Hollywood Literary Agent's Guide to Your Writing Career 
is required reading for the course.  You may purchase it online via The Writers Store, Amazon.com, or through me (at a reduced rate) and I will be happy to sign it.  This also should be done in advance so that you will have it on time.

Check with me at:  michelewallerstein67@gmail.com to purchase the book for $14.95 + $2.00 for shipping.

Sign up for the course and get more info at:  www.screenwritersuniversity.com.

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

I designed this course to help you get ahead faster and more smoothly.  I wanted to share my years of agenting with you so that you know how the system really works.

Let's go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment