“WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT?”
Michele Wallerstein’s Seminar on how to move your writing career into the world of Hollywood
Join me on May 14, 2011 3:00pm – 6:00pm
At: 13907 Ventura Blvd., Ste. 101, Sherman Oaks, CA (upstairs)
Class fee: $70 in advance---------------------$85.00 at the door
YOU WILL LEARN WHAT TO WRITE:
4. What does the Hollywood studio look for in a spec script?
5. What do studio executives look for in a new writer?
6. Q & A
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO GET YOURSELF & YOUR MATERIAL TO THE HOLLYWOOD COMMUNITY:
1. How to find an agent
2. How to get an agent to want you
3. How to network at writers events
4. What does an agent expect from you
5. The difference between managers and agents
6. How to Follow-up
7. Using and finding “contacts”
8. The “Hollywood” attitude and how to work it
9. Q & A
Purchase a signed copy of Michele’s Book titled “MIND YOUR BUSINESS: A Hollywood Literary Agent’s Guide To Your Hollywood Career” and her CD’s at a discounted prices.
This class includes a $50.00 discount on my consulting services (within one year of the course).
Mail your check payable to Michele Wallerstein at: 4314 Matilija Ave., #105, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 or use PayPal via Michele’s web site at: www.novelconsultant.com on the bottom of the “Rates” page