Friday, May 27, 2011

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW

OK, here's the thing:  I'm writing a follow-up book to "MIND YOUR BUSINESS: A Hollywood Literary Agent's Guide To Your Writing Career".  Why would this be of interest to you?  Well, you must want to know something about working in Hollywood.  Go ahead, ask me anything.  I need your input to know what concerns you, puzzles you, frustrates you, infuriates you, etc.

The new book is tentatively titled:  "SHOW BUSINESS FOR FUN AND PROFIT".  It will be another step in helping newbies crash headlong into the Hollywood community.  I want to help people cross that threshold without too much head banging and gross errors.  For example;  did you know that if you are late to a meeting you won't ever meet with that executive again?  Did you know that you can make an independent film that you are so proud of but it can destroy any chances you have of a mainstream career?  Did you know that there are a multitude of unwritten rules in Tinseltown that can sideline you forever?
 
My new book will explain all of that plus much more, but I need your help.  Let me know what you don't know.  Write to me at novelconsult@yahoo.com or here. 

Be specific.  Make it a simple question.  I'll try to answer you and perhaps use it in the new book.

Thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment