Monday, February 2, 2015

CONTACT and CLASS INFORMATION

Hi Everyone:

Just a note to let you know that I have a new web site.  This site will give you all the information on my background and my credentials, along with my screenplay and novel services.
My rates are listed along with my phone and email address.

The site also has a link to my new on-line course titled "MOVING YOUR WRITING CAREER FORWARD".  This course is designed to teach you how to get your material read by the right people as well as what you will need to do after it has been reviewed.  It explains the agent/client relationship so you will know what to expect from an agent and exactly what you
will need to be responsible for in that relationship.  There is also much, much more insider knowledge you must have to succeed in your writing career.  If you have any questions about the course, please email me at:  writerconsultant67@gmail.com

Since the course is on-demand it will be available to you at any time you desire.  I am currently offering a large discount, but that may end at the end of February.  Sign up now!

Check my web site at:   michelewallerstein110.vpweb.com




No comments:

Post a Comment